Ordination Requirements for Clergy into the
Aha Hui Mamala Hoa Christian Ministry
DO NOT USE THE RED CONTACT US BUTTON ON THE LEFT. CONTACT DIRECT firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Initial Requirements for Associate Pastor
A. Must have received water baptism.
B. Must have been a practicing Christian for ten years. Must be validated in writing by two persons.
C. Must have attended Bible studies for at least twelve months.
D. Must have been an ordinal (deacon) for one year.
E. Must have received a formal course of training in theology, or attending a formal course of training. This required training is equivalent to 15 credit hours of study.The training must include:
1. Old Testament Study
2. New Testament Study
3. Bible Study Methods
5. Systematic Theology
Documentation is required.
F. Having been ordained by another Christian Church may satisfy all of these requirements. The review panel will make a determination up review of the documentation.
II. Perform the Repentance Ritual
A. Appear before the review panel.
B. Read the following Scriptures before the review panel:
1. Romans 3:23
2. Romans 6:23
3. John 3:16
4. 1 John 1:9
5. John 17:3
6. Romans 10:9
7. Ephesians 2:8-9
8. 2 Corinthians 5:17
9. Revelation 3:20
10 . John 3:3
C. Repeat the following Act of Contrition
“Oh my God I am heartly sorry for having offended thee,
And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of
Heaven and the pains of hell. I firmly resolve with the
help of thy grace to confess my sins, to do penance,
and to amend my life. Amen.
III. Declaration of the Articles of Faith
A. The officiant of the review panel will ask the candidate
The following questions and the response must be “Yes”.:
1. “Have you reviewed the Articles of Faith?”
2. “Do you subscribe to the Articles of Faith?”
3. “Will you uphold the Articles of Faith?”
B. The candidate will repeat the following declaration:
“I declare that the Articles of Faith will guide my pastoral
duties as a servant of the Lord. As a servant of the Lord I will
not use my position to Lord it over the dedicated followers
of the Word of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ as
contained in the New Testament. I make this declaration
without reservation and will defend the Confession of Faith
to the best of ability. So help me God.”
IV. Pledge of πενίη (Poverty)
A. The officiant will notify the candidate of the πενίη, (Peni) pledge
“Brother/Sister, as a servant of the Lord you are committed to the pledge of πενίη (Peni) whereby you serve the Lord and this Ministry without compensation, that any love offerings you receive for services rendered shall be shared with this Ministry with a fair share retained for your upkeep as needed. Are you aware of this commitment?”
(The candidate must respond in the affirmative)
“Brother/Sister, as a servant of the Lord you are committed to share all your property with the community of monks in this Ministry. Are you aware of this commitment?
(The candidate must respond in the affirmative)
B. The candidate will state the following:
“I take this pledge of πενίη (Peni) with full knowledge that I serve without compensation for my reward for my labor of love to the Lord lies in heaven I share all my worldly goods with my fellow monks for what good is it if I inherit the world and lose my soul? I do this willingly and without reservation in the glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Amen.”
V. Recommendation for Consecration
The officiant will state: “Having met the requirements of candidacy,
the candidate is recommended for Consecration.”
VI. Ceremony of Consecration
The ceremony of consecration is taken from the Book of Romans:
"But on some points I have written to you very boldly by way of reminder, because of the grace given to me by God to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the gentiles in the priestly service of the gospel of God, so that the offering of the gentiles may be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. –Romans 15:15-16 RSV
NOTE: The term minister here written Greek in the New Testament is λειτουργὀς which refers to "public servant."
Consecration is the solemn dedication to be a public servant of Christ Jesus.
The commission of Associate Pastor is the first step towards being a minister in the Aha Hui Mamala Hoa Christian Ministry.
PLEDGE: You hereby pledge that you believe in the attributes of God.
I (state your name) pledge that;
1. The ASEITY of God is sacred, he is self-existent now and forever;
2. The GRACIOUSNESS of God is sacred;
3. The HOLINESS of God is sacred, he is separate from sin and incorruptable;
4. The IMMANENCE of God is sacred, his divine presence is always and forever;
5. The IMMUTABILITY of God is sacred, he can never, and will never change;
6. The IMPECCABILITY of God is sacred, he can never sin;
7. The IMPASSIBILITY of God is sacred, he can never suffer;
8. The INCORPOREALITY of God is sacred, he is the Holy Spirit;
9. The INCOMPREHENSIBILITY of God is sacred, we will never fully know God because of our human limitations;
10. The JEALOUSY of God is sacred, as written in the Book of Exodus, "Yahweh, whose name is jealousy, is a sacred God;
11. The LOVE of God is sacred, God is Love;
12. The OMNIBENEVOLENCE of God is sacred, God is all good;
13. The OMNIPOTENCE of God is sacred, God is all powerful;
14. The OMNIPRESENCE of God is sacred, God is everywhere;
15. The ONENESS of God is sacred, God is the one and only;
16. The RIGHTEOUSNESS of God is sacred, his justice is now and forever;
17. The TRANSCENDENCE of God is sacred, he is outside of space and time;
18. The SOVEREIGNTY of God is sacred, his freedom is for all enternity;
19. The VERACITY of God is sacred, God's truth is eternal;
20. The TRINITY of God is sacred, God is the unity of God the Father,God the son, and God the Holy Sprit.
Recitation of the Apostle’s Creed. The officiant will read the creed in Latin and the Ordinal candidate will repeat in English.
Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae,
1. I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
et in Iesum Christum, Filium Eius unicum, Dominum nostrum,
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine,
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus,
4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
descendit ad ínferos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis,
5. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again.
ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Patris omnipotentis,
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos.
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
Credo in Spiritum Sanctum,
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
9. the communion of saints,
10. the forgiveness of sins,
11. the resurrection of the body,
12. and life everlasting.
Avvon d-bish maiya
Ti-the mal kuhtuckh
Neh weh seb yanukh
Aykanna d-bish maiya
Alp al a ra
Hab lan lakhm
Wa sboq lan hi bayn
Shwq nan lak hi-bayn
Oo wala tah lan
le nis si yoona
I la pas shan men bisha
Med tol de lukh hey
Wa hi lah
Tish bookh ta
Al alam al mein.